Who Qualifies for Group Rates?
ProTrainings is excited to offer discounted rates and custom billing solutions for CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens certification and training for any group of five or more students. For more information on getting your organization enrolled in a group program, watch the videos on this page or contact our Group Program Coordinator to begin saving money for your organization.
Common Questions about ProTrainings Group Programs
- Do you offer group rates?
- Yes we do. Discounts will vary based on the number of staff members, payment type, and the number of trainings required (i.e. CPR and Blood Borne Pathogens).
- Do you offer pre-purchase or invoicing options for companies?
Payment options include:
- Discount at time of training
- Pre-payment by credit card, purchase order, check or money order. Monthly invoice in arrears is also available upon qualification.
- How many staff must I have to qualify for a discount?
- Qualifying groups sizes are five persons or more. The staff count does not have to be all at once but includes all persons needing to certify in a two-year certification cycle.
- If my group pre-purchases the keys, what is the expiration date?
- The keys you purchase do not expire. So, the keys are valid even if your staff certifications are staggered over the next two months, year, or two years.